Date(s) - 05/25/2016
6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Princeton High School Track
About this Activity
May 25 – 4×400 relay follows the Princeton Community Mile on the track at Princeton High School.
All Comers! Heats will be arranged by estimated finishing time. The event will be hand timed.
The 4 x 400 meter relay follows mile.
USATF Sanction 16-07-171
Event Crew Incentive
Event crew for May 25 and June track series – help at one meet, get a free entry (transferable to anybody) for next meet.
Event Day Schedule
- 5:30 PM – Sign in and day-of registration opens
- 6:00 PM – First heat of the mile. Heats run slow to fast. Separate registration.
- 7:00 PM – (approximate) 4 x 400 meter relay follows mile.
Lead-off runners – BYO blocks if you want them.
High Performance: please contact meet management in advance (30 days if possible) to see whether we can accommodate. The meet is hand timed, not FAT.
Fees & Registration
- Online entry is $15 per team till May 15, then $20 online. Team captains register and pay entry fee, then team members register (or captain can register team members).
- Online registration – team captains are required to be age 18+. Non-running captains for youth teams OK.
- Day-of registration is $25 per team, 5:30 to 6:30 PM. No checks. We plan to take credit cards day-of.
- Registration for mile event is separate.
- Event Volunteers: Sign up online (free, of course).