Regular Volunteers and Race Directors get FREE membership (“Regular Volunteer” is defined as someone who was a volunteer at three (3) or more PAC races in the previous year). The details are here. We think we have pretty good record of and have contacted all who did. If you have not heard from us and think you qualify, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become a Member! [First person in household] Should be an adult. See exception (*) below.
Add family to membership! Password required – see membership confirmation email.
After registering the first under-19, additional children are at no charge. We need a separate registration and waiver for each child.
* If the household membership consists of exactly one child, then the first (and only) person in household can be that child. You can change your mind and add people to the household later, but the total of membership fees will not be the lowest possible.
Membership registration is also available at most club events.
- Email notifications of group runs
- Discount registration for club sponsored events
- Automatic membership with Road Runners Club of America
Discount on April 7 Princeton 5K (past event)
Discount on May 19 Watershed Trail Run (past event)
Please contact us and let us know how you’d like to get involved:
- Race Organization
- Membership Committee
- Group Runs
- Social Events
- Board Member
- Website Content Management (must be familiar with WordPress)